We educate our students so that
- They are aware of their identity and mission as Christians in the world.
- They rigorously seek for truth from a holistic perspective.
- They get to know themselves and grow in self-acceptance, as they work on their personal development in a comprehensive way.
- Become rooted in their love for country, for their family, their school and the world.
- They develop a commitment to their present reality and become educated in serving others
- Live a balanced, disciplined, structured and self-managed life, understanding the good use of their freedom.
- They cultivate their spiritual life, making it a part of their daily lives.