IB World School
Our educational project offers students a solid comprehensive, personalized and bilingual education with high academic standards that allow our students to flourish in the world. Starting in 2021, we will offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, aimed at students from 16 to 19 years old with a duration of 2 years (11th and 12th grade).
Being part of the IB World Schools helps us to continue enriching our educational project so that students have better tools to respond to the demands of today’s world from a genuine view of reality and their role as agents of change.
Does the IB program complement us?
- Validation of university academic credits in most prestigious universities, contributing to the transition process college – university.
- Strengthens your readiness for higher education, and life in a global society.
- Development of an international mindset that allows pupils to question the reality, which surrounds them and prepares them to propose concrete actions to respond to it.
- It promotes collaborative and interdisciplinary work, contributing to the integral training of our students.
- Active participation of the student in the teaching-learning process.
We educate our students to:
- Be aware of their identity and mission as Christians in the world.
- They cultivate their spiritual life, making it a part of their daily lives.
- Investigate rigorously and seek truth from a holistic perspective.
- Get to know and accept each other as they work on their personal development in a comprehensive way.
- Develop deep roots and abiding love for their country, for their family, their school community and the world.
- Commit to their reality and be educated with a heart for service.
- Balanced, disciplined and with personal dominion over himself; educated in a proper use of his freedom.